My T.LC.VoxBox

Thanks to Influenster and a bunch of awesome Brands. i got a TLC voxbox, meant just for moms, full of goodies to try! I got to try these products all for free, in exchange for my open and honest opinion.


Puffs To GO: Single pack

These puff packs are so cute! They are small enough for your purse, car, or even a pocket. Puff's are dermatologist tested to be gentle, but strong enough to handle your biggest sneezes. For someone with insane allergies like me, having one of these in my purse at all times is a must! These retail for $0.49 per single pack.


Ivory Bar Soap

Ivory makes gentle products good for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies to strong scents. It's 99.44% pure, clean and simple ingredients according to the packaging. It leaves skin clean, moisturized, not dry and tight. Plus look at the cute packaging! I love the vintage blue and white wrapper! This retails for $3.99 for a 10 pack.


AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

This little compact holds a gem of a product inside of it! This translucent balm smooths fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes. You gently pat it on, and the cream turns to a silky powder. It has a very light, barely noticeable fragrance, nothing that is strong enough to bother someone with allergies. I love how silky it feels on your skin, and it's lightweight enough to wear alone or under moisturizer. I also love the chrome finish on the compact. This retails for $30.


Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card

The Shell fuel rewards program is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel. You earn points for every dollar your spend at Shell, plus you can earn bonus points by using your card at select stores and resturants. You automatically save 3cents a gallon, but can eanr much higher rewards. Honesty time, i haven't used this card and probably won't. Where i am Shell has the most expensive gas, and i earn amazing gas rewards for shopping at my local Fred Meyer. But if you get gas at Shell on a regular basis i recommend you sign up!


Neosporin Neo To Go

Neo To Go is a hands free spray version of neosporin. It gives you infection protection and pain relief in a spray small enough for your purse or a mini first aid kit. It's great for kids who don't want their "ouchies" touched. I keep mine in a mini first aid kit in my car, and i end up using it all the time for my accident prone little man. It's a product i already used and loved before getting some for free. This retails for $4.97-$7.50 depending on the store. I usually get mine for $5.99 at Rite Aid.


Breyers Gelato Indulgences

Oh my goodness i cannot begin to explain how yummy this product is! I forgot to snap a picture before i dug in. The flavor i got was Tiramsu. I don't usually like Tiramisu but it was the only flavor they had in stock. The tiramsu is mascarpone gelato, espresso sauce, ladyfinger cookie pieces and gourmet cocoa. The espresso wasn't overpowering, which is how i like my tiramsu. It really was just delicious. The gelato also comes in triple chocolate, vanilla caramel and raspberry cheesecake. Seriously, go get yourself some! This product retails for $4.99-$5.99.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Factory Candles review and giveaway

ASUS and my fight for them to be honorable

Why i stayed...